Monday 21 February 2011

My New Hobby.... Gardening.



Beautiful red Frangipani growing beautifully in My Garden




I grew up in a place full of trees and I  climbed  it,  picking rambutans and mangosteins. Both are very popular fruits.


When I stayed in Bangkok for 3 years, I never tasted fruits this juicy, sweet and fresh. Oh, not to forget, cheap too.


Anyways.


That was how the love of trees and plants developed.  And I guess it's a natural instinct for all to love them.  What is there not to love?


Unfortunately, there is something I need to confess.... I have no track record of having 'green thumb'.


I have killed cactus.


*screams at background*


But, please, don't let that create bias-ness against me. I shall redeem myself, I think.


Anyways.


The opportunity to venture into this new Gardening hobby emerged when we purchased a house with some land.


So the journey begins.


Thank you for coming by, hope you will continue to do so.  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogland. Hoping to see more of your post, your beautiful garden :)

    ReplyDelete