Tuesday 15 March 2011

Walking Path, Cement and Pebble Blocks

When I did my house renovation, I wanted to have some unique features and came up with a walking pathway made of cement and printed with Papaya Leaves.  The effect was very nice and quite simple to do.  I requested the Indonesian worker to make the cement block and I printed the Papaya Leaves.  It was like a art and craft session :-)
 

Walking path with imprints of Papaya Leaves



Inside garden with walking path.  These were completed with pebbles.

Blocks with pebbles and Papaya Leaves imprint



Walking path cement block with Papapa Leaves, just completed







Completed Job!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Neat and nice! Love that papaya imprint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very creative with the papaya leaves print..very nice. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat and nice. Love the idea to have prints on the cement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeek! this looks so fun! definitely something i'll be thinking of doing. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete